Your room will be the one upstairs, closest to the lobby side.”— Jeannie May Crawford to the Courier
The Dino Dee-lite motel room is one of five motel rooms in the Dino Dee-lite Motel that is ownable in Novac. It can be either purchased for 100 caps, or obtained for free with a reputation of Accepted in Novac. The motel room is sold by Jeannie May Crawford. If she dies after completing the quest One for My Baby, Cliff Briscoe will offer it to the Courier instead. He can be found at the Dino Bite gift shop during the day, or in the motel room nearest to his shop at night.
A typical motel room, this room has the basics: a bed, a sofa, table and chairs, a television, and an assortment of containers in the living room. In the bathroom is a first aid box, a toilet, and a sink. The water supply is irradiated, healing HP for five rads.
- Sleeping on the bed in this room, like in many other player's housings, can heal all your damaged or crippled limbs in Hardcore mode.
- There are numerous containers in the room, all of which are safe for storage.
- There are also two empty footlockers under the floor of the room, one between the bed and the door to Novac, and one next to the bathroom door. They can be seen (and used) only with the tcl console command.
- You must have a reputation of Accepted in Novac for Cliff Briscoe to offer the Dino Dee-lite motel room key.
The Dino Dee-lite motel room appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc xbox360 ps3 Storage is not always flagged as safe and your items may disappear if left within for too long a period.[verified]
- xbox360 Items left outside a container may also disappear if left unattended or out in the open.[verified]
- pc There is a chance items can be stolen by NPC's that get stuck in your room. (Like the three Great Khans that appear in your sleep.)[verified]
- pc ps3 Sometimes the motel may not load correctly and all that can be seen is a bunch of floating doors and wooden planks.[verified]