The player must consume 25 different corpses with the Cannibal perk.
Allows the player to add human remains to their inventory.
- Unlike the Cannibal perk, Dine and Dash is not considered a 'crime against nature' and may be performed in full view of witnesses without suffering any repercussions.
- The Dine and Dash perk does not affect the Ghastly Scavenger perk.
- Although the perk allows you to take remains, the player will still go through the long animation as if they're devouring the corpse.
- Even when you Dine and Dash from a ghoul corpse, you will not get ghoul remains.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The term 'dine and dash' refers to the act of eating a meal at a restaurant, and then leaving the premises without paying the bill for said meal.
- This perk was created by Joshua Sawyer.