Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The player must consume 25 different corpses with the Cannibal perk.
Allows the player to add human remains to their inventory.
- Unlike the Cannibal perk, Dine and Dash is not considered a 'crime against nature' and may be performed in full view of witnesses without suffering any repercussions.
- The Dine and Dash perk does not affect the Ghastly Scavenger perk.
- Although the perk allows you to take remains, the player will still go through the long animation as if they're devouring the corpse. In fact, using Dine and Dash counts towards the Devourer of Nations even if the remains are not eaten.
- Even when you Dine and Dash from a ghoul corpse, you will not get ghoul remains.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The term 'dine and dash' refers to the act of eating a meal at a restaurant, and then leaving the premises without paying the bill for said meal.
- This perk was created by Joshua Sawyer.