Wanna do something fun? Run the bases. Trust me.”
The DC security force was established by the residents of Diamond City sometime after it was founded in 2130, to enforce the law and protect the city's residents from local raider gangs, super mutants, Gunners, and other dangers that inhabit the Commonwealth.
The security guards are armed with customized baseball bats and handmade automatic rifles. They don old pre-War baseball gear as armor, reminiscent of the pre-war days of baseball games that took place back in the heyday of the old baseball stadium the great green Jewel of the Commonwealth was built in.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
The Diamond City guards will engage in combat nearby, even if in that zone. The guards will only attack hostiles, unless the Sole Survivor aggravates them. They often share insightful commentary on areas of the game.
- Killing Diamond City guards will turn all guards hostile. They are a rather powerful opponent as they generally have skull icons next to their health meters early on in the game.
- Outside of Diamond City to the left, there is a terminal towards the baseball statue where the turrets may be deactivated. These turrets will respawn as or reset to activated after a few days.
- Leaving Diamond City for 24 hours or longer will reset all hostile guards in the city.
- Except for X6-88 and Strong, all companions dislike killing guards.
- It appears as if there are no female guards.
- "Oh man. You got a robot butler? I want a robot butler!." (Codsworth as companion)
- "Hey. You that trader. Up from Quincy? You got any ointment... I got this itch."
- "So its true then? You're leading the Minutemen? Good for you. Great cause."
- "Park the car in the yard? How about I hammer you in the heart with a haymaker?"'
- "Yeah, I got shot in the ass last year. Long Story."
- "How is it whenever something interesting happens, you're at the center of it."
- "What is it with you vault dwellers and blue jumpsuits." (When wearing a vault suit)
- "The legend himself! Way to give it to The Institute. You're like my hero or something...I dunno...thanks." (After completing either the Railroad main quest or the Brotherhood of Steel main quest.)
- "There he is! The man of the hour!" (After completing either the Railroad main quest or the Brotherhood of Steel main quest.)
- "You cause trouble, theres gonna be trouble. Got it?"
- "You watch your step. Got my eye on you."
- "Broke up with my girl. She kept the cap off the toothpaste. Know who does that? A synth.
- "Hey, I heard what you did for ole' Travis. That was real nice of ya." (After completing Confidence Man.)
- "What? You gotta staring problem?"
- "If your hungry, you can grab a quick bite at Power Noodles. Just talk to the robot.
- "You keep looking at me like that, I'm gonna start thinking you're a synth..."
- "Hope you didn't run into any trouble getting here. That bridge across the river- Super Mutants use it as an ambush point."
- "Geez, pal. I like guns too. But you think you might be overcompensating there?" (When carrying a large amount of weapons.)
- "No funny business."
- "You been to Goodneighbor? Friggin' hole. Ghouls and chem heads all over."
Diamond City security appears in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.