Broke up with my girl. She kept the cap off the toothpaste. Know who does that? A synth.”
The Diamond City security force was established by residents sometime after the city was founded in 2130, to enforce the law and protect the city's residents from local raider gangs, super mutants, Gunners, and other dangers. They are friendly towards the Sole Survivor unless attacked first.
The Diamond City security guards are armed with customized baseball bats and handmade automatic pipe rifles, and are equipped with old pre-War baseball gear as armor, possibly looted from the baseball stadium the city was built inside.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
The Diamond City guards will engage in combat nearby, even if in that zone. The guards will only attack hostiles, unless the Sole Survivor aggravates them. They often share insightful commentary on areas, potential quests and events that have occurred in the Commonwealth.
- Killing a Diamond City guard will turn all guards hostile. They are a rather powerful opponent as they generally have skull icons next to their health meters early on in the game.
- Outside of Diamond City to the left, there is a terminal towards the baseball statue where the turrets may be deactivated. These turrets will respawn or reset to their activated state after a few days.
- Leaving Diamond City for 24 hours or longer will reset all hostile guards in the city.
- Except for X6-88 and Strong, all companions dislike killing guards.
- All guards are male.
- Diamond City guards will mention the Sole Survivor's comments for the last part of the interview with Piper as one of their passing comments.
- Diamond City guards share the same face model.
- "Oh, man. You got a robot butler? I want a robot butler..."
- "Hey, you that trader, up from Quincy? You sell any ointment? I got me this itch..."
- "So it's true then? You're leading the Minutemen? Good for you. Great cause."
- "Park the car in the yard? How 'bout I hammer you in the heart with a haymaker?"
- "Yeah, It's true. I got shot in the ass last year. Long Story."
- "How come whenever something interesting happens around here, you're right in the center of it?"
- "What's with you Vault Dwellers and those jumpsuits, huh?"
- "The legend himself! Way to give it to The Institute. You're like my hero or something...I dunno. Thanks."
- "There he is! The man of the hour!"
- "You cause trouble, there's gonna be trouble, got it?"
- "You watch your step. Got my eye on you."
- "Broke up with my girl. She kept the cap off the toothpaste. Know who does that? A synth."
- "Hey, I heard what you did for ole' Travis. That was real nice of ya."
- "What? You got a staring problem?"
- "If you're hungry, you can grab a quick bite at Power Noodles. Just talk to the robot."
- "You keep looking at me like that, I'm gonna start thinking you're a synth..."
- "Hope you didn't run into any trouble getting here. That bridge across the river - Super Mutants use it as an ambush point."
- "Geez, pal. I like guns too. But you think you might be overcompensating there?"
- "No funny business around the Mayor, got it?"
- "You been to Goodneighbor? Friggin' hole. Ghouls and chem heads all over."
Diamond City security appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.