- (Optional) Ask Geneva for work.
- Read the wanted poster in the Dugout Inn or next to Swatters.
- Go to the location.
- Kill the marked enemy. Though the notice tells the player to clear out the hostile creatures, killing the one with the marker is enough to complete the quest.
First get to Diamond City to start the objective. Diamond City is roughly a straight walk south-southeast from Vault 111. When there walk down the pathway and turn right after passing Publick Occurences. You should see a sign which reads "Dugout Inn" and then enter the inn. When inside there will be a wanted poster on the right wall of the hallway, this poster initiates the objective.
After activating the wanted poster, a location will be marked on the Pip-Boy map. Proceed to the marked location and kill the marked enemy (it is not required to clear the whole area). After locating and killing the marked enemy the miscellaneous objective will be completed.
- Andrew station (raiders - wanted poster)
- Back Street Apparel (raiders)
- Big John's salvage (super mutants - wanted poster)
- Mass Pike Tunnel (feral ghouls - wanted poster)
- Trinity Plaza (super mutants)
In "Clear the Super Mutants from Trinity Plaza", the location is actually the Trinity Church. The HUD marker will switch from the basement hatch named "Trinity Church" that is located in the northeast corner of the church to the church main door, depending how close to it the Sole Survivor is.
- pc If the player reads a wanted poster before speaking with Geneva, she will give a misc quest to check the wanted poster board that would be impossible to complete. PC players can use the setstage ffdiamondcitywantedpostermisc 20 console command to clear the quest. [verified]
- ps4 xboxone pc After completing the quest a few times, new bounties may permanently stop appearing, or they may never show up at all. This can occur after completing at least 3 on the low side.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.