Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of Desert Eagle models in all games, see Desert Eagle .44.|
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
A standard, heavy-caliber pistol that can pierce lesser forms of armor.”
Two fat slugs at the same time? A recipe for serious destruction.”
The Desert Eagle is really a very good weapon for Chapter 1, it has less damage than the home-made rifle, which appears around the same time but its rate of fire is faster. Its only defect is that the ammunition is rare at first.
- Carbon Town Center, purchased from Jesse.
- Carbon Town Center (Dusk), found in footlocker.
- Secret Vault Ruins Level 1, Purchased from Shop-Tec.
- Carbon Mill Grinder, found on Jane's corpse.
- Los Bridge West, available from Hieronymous.
- Los Docks Holding Pens, can be bought from Salieri.