Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You have inherent protection against physical attacks.”— Fallout 2 in-game description
This implant consists of combat armor plates grafted to the patient's skeleton, improving the resistance to physical trauma and concussive damage.
- Doc Johnson in Redding in the Downtown for $5000
- Dr. Fung in San Francisco in Chinatown for $5500
- Dr. Andrew in the Vault City courtyard for $7000 ($5000 with 6 Charisma or 75% Barter)
Gives +5% Damage Resistance against normal and explosion damage.
- The operation takes two days.
- Combat armor Mk II and Brotherhood armor cannot be used instead of the combat armor.
- This perk can be upgraded to the Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement perk.
- At different times it's referred to as "Dermal Impact Armor" or "Low Impact".
Behind the scenesEdit
- Dermal Impact Armor shares the same Vault Boy image as Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement.
- The image for this perk is inspired by the Arnold Schwarzenegger character from the 1991 science fiction action film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.