A pre-War semi-automatic handgun. It has an exposed hammer and a double-action trigger mechanism and the fixed barrel also acts as a guide rod for the recoil spring.
One of these old handguns was recovered and restored by Tinker Tom for Railroad heavy agent Tommy Whispers, called the "Deliverer." He still had the pistol in his possession when he was killed at his faction's old HQ, the Switchboard, when it was raided by the Institute's forces. When the Sole Survivor and Deacon return to the site to recover a lost prototype of an unknown device for Doctor Carrington, the Deliverer is recovered by Deacon and offered to the Sole Survivor.
The Deliverer is a one-handed pistol chambered for 10mm ammunition that comes with the "V.A.T.S. Enhanced" effect. It sports the second highest damage for semi-automatic one-handed pistols using 10mm rounds (behind Classic 10mm pistol), but is not capable of being converted into a fully automatic weapon. Its sights can be enhanced with glow sights for slightly more accuracy, but the Deliverer has no scope options available. The Deliverer can be modified with an extended barrel to increase its effective range and sighted accuracy, at the cost of lowering its hip-fire accuracy. The pistol can either be fitted with a comfort grip or sharpshooter's grip for more accurate shots and recoil control. The Deliverer's default magazine holds 12 rounds, with larger custom magazines increasing its capacity to 16 rounds.
The Deliverer's default suppressor reduces its effective range but silences the weapon. With the introduction of the Nuka-World add-on, the Sole Survivor can obtain the Ace Operator perk by remaining allied with the Operators. This will increase the effective damage of the Deliverer further while its suppressor is equipped.
The Deliverer comes with the standard receiver, short barrel, standard grip, standard magazine, standard sights and suppressor modifications by default.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Damage per shot change||Fire rate change||Range change||Accuracy change||Magazine capacity (shots per reload) change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Receiver||Standard receiver||Standard.||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||Gears x2|
|Light frame receiver||Lighter weight. Reduced damage.||-2||–||–||–||–||-1.6||+9||–||Adhesive x2|
|Heavy frame receiver||Heavier weight. Improved damage.||+3||–||–||–||–||+1.4||+15||–||Adhesive x3|
|Calibrated receiver||Better critical shot damage.||–||–||–||+1||–||+0.2||+28||–||Adhesive x4|
|Hardened receiver||Better damage.||+7||–||–||–||–||+0.4||+40||–||Adhesive x4|
|Hair trigger receiver||More sensitive trigger. Better rate of fire.||–||+33||–||-2||–||+0.1||+65||Gun Nut 2||Adhesive x5|
|Powerful receiver||Superior damage.||+14||–||–||–||–||+0.7||+65||Gun Nut 2||Adhesive x5|
|Calibrated powerful receiver||Superior damage. Better critical shot damage and accuracy.||+14||–||–||+1||–||+1||+84||Gun Nut 3||Adhesive x6|
|Advanced receiver||Exceptional damage. More sensitive trigger. Better rate of fire.||+21||+33||–||-2||–||+1.2||+103||Gun Nut 3||Adhesive x7|
|Barrel||Short barrel||Improved hip-fire accuracy. Inferior range and sighted accuracy.||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||Screw x3|
|Extended barrel||Standard.||–||–||+36||+1||–||+0.7||+9||–||Adhesive x3|
|Grip||Standard grip||Standard.||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||Screw x2|
|Comfort grip||Improved recoil and hip-fire accuracy.||–||–||–||+2||–||+0.1||+9||–||Adhesive x3|
|Sharpshooter's grip||Better recoil and hip-fire accuracy.||–||–||–||+4||–||+0.2||+28||Gun Nut 2||Adhesive x4|
|Magazine||Standard mag||Standard.||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||Spring x4|
|Large magazine||Superior ammo capacity. Inferior reload speed.||–||–||–||–||+4||+0.1||+13||–||Adhesive x3|
|Quick eject mag||Better reload speed.||–||–||–||–||–||+0.1||+44||–||Adhesive x4|
|Large quick eject mag||Superior ammo capacity. Improved reload speed.||–||–||–||–||+4||+0.3||+56||Gun Nut 3||Adhesive x5|
|Sights||Standard sights||Standard.||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||Steel x4||001a8a60|
|Glow sights||Improved focus and better sighted accuracy.||–||–||–||+1||–||–||+9||–||Adhesive x3|
Nuclear material x3
|Suppressor||Silences weapon. Exceptional per-shot recoil. Improved recoil control. Poor range.||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||Adhesive x3|
- The Deliverer uses the same ammunition as the 10mm pistol, but has a different suite of mods and functionally very different statistics, even beyond its ancillary legendary effect. Unattached mods from the 10mm pistol cannot be applied to the Deliverer.
- The Deliverer has a similar appearance to the Nuka-World's Acid Soaker with some notable exceptions: the Acid Soaker has a modifier barrel and a glass container on the top that dispenses the acid.
- The Deliverer is one of the very few unique weapons in Fallout 4 that has a unique appearance, that being a completely different model in comparison to the regular 10mm pistol.
- Despite the extended barrel being described as "standard," the Deliverer is found with the short barrel modification. This anomaly is shared with the .44 pistol and the 10mm pistol.
- The Deliverer is known as the covert pistol in the game files.
- When one equips the weapon when using a controller, a slight vibration can be felt. This is only felt when equipping the weapon from a different one, and is not present when just un-holstering it.