Deliver Lynette's holodisk to Westin in NCR
Give him the holo disk. That should insure that no more "raiders" get hired.”— Joanne Lynette
Deliver Lynette's holodisk to Westin in NCR is a quest in Fallout 2 obtained from Joanne Lynette in Vault City. It is triggered by wiping the raider settlement and finding Bishop's notebook of payments in their possession. Also, you will need Bishop's holodisk from his bedroom safe in New Reno, which is located in the wall safe in the northern most room on the top floor of the Shark Club. Be careful, the safe has to be disarmed with the trap skill, and then lock picked. If you either fail to disarm the trap and set it off, or set it off by lock picking it before disarming it, a guard will attack you and turn the whole Shark Club hostile, which disrupts all quests that require talking with Mr. Bishop. You can approach Joanne and hand over both pieces of evidence.
In Bishop's room, if you want to take the holodisk from his safe do the following:
- Lock the door just near the Bishop's guard. The guard wont be able to attack you after you activate the bomb.
- Go to the safe and try to unlock it. The bomb will be activated and you will hurt just a little, depending on your character and armor.
- Go unlock the door again and run away from the stairs.
- Do not be seen by the Bishop himself. There is a bug here, if you save and load too many times, every time loading the game will increase the number of being noticed by Bishop. He will be angry and attack you.
- Completing the quest will lead to Deliver Westin's holodisk to Lynette in Vault City.