The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Better image needed (issue: quality)
The article, infobox or file image has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help Fallout Wiki by editing or replacing it with a better version.
Delbert Winters was a reverend who lent his church to the Responders. When he survived the Great War, he had a crisis of faith until he found a new mission in helping survivors in need. He ran the Flatwoods tavern kitchen and taught survivors food safety. He was killed by Sofie Yates in his house outside of Flatwoods sometime prior to 2102 when he tried to stop her from going to Savage Divide and joining the raider gangs there, as referenced in the holotape Survivor story: Sofie.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Second Helpings: Find Delbert Winters at his home.
|Survivor story: Rev. Delbert Winters|
Delbert left many food and drink recipes around Appalachia including:
- Recipe: Delbert's Appalachili
- Recipe: Delbert's bunless cramburger
- Recipe: Delbert's company tea
- Recipe: Delbert's corn pone
- Recipe: Delbert's delicious deerskins
- Recipe: Delbert's granny's sweet tea
- Recipe: Delbert's mountain hocks
- Recipe: Delbert's mud cookie
- Recipe: Delbert's pothole potpie
- Recipe: Delbert's sunshine oil
- Recipe: Delbert's sweet labrador tea
- Recipe: Delbert's tato salad surprise
Delbert Winters appears only in Fallout 76.