| ||For an overview of all gauntlets in the Fallout series of games, see Gauntlets.|
The deathclaw gauntlet appears as a set of severed fingerbones from a deathclaw, with a metal ring and handle attached via screws to make a deadly handheld weapon.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Components||Base ID|
|Extra claw||Chance to disarm. Better damage.||Large||+20||+2||+22||Adhesive x4|
- Weapon merchants can sell them at Level 20.
- Occasionally used in combat by human enemies and can be looted upon their defeat. The chance for an enemy to spawn with this weapon appears to be very low.
- Can be found in front of the deathclaw nest during the quest The Devil's Due when returning the egg to its nest, northwest of Lynn Woods. It will be directly in front of the nest. After approaching the nest with the egg from The Devil's Due, leaving the area without returning the egg will cause the deathclaw to become hostile.
- On the beach west of the Wreck of the FMS Northern Star, a skeleton inside one of the dolphin carcasses has a chance of having a deathclaw gauntlet placed in its hand.
- Easy City Downs, in one of the shacks in the middle of the track, on the floor next to an armor workbench.
- This game's version of the gauntlet looks different than in previous ones, which used the whole hand as a glove.
- As with other melee weapons, the Deathclaw gauntlet cannot be made.
- While the Deathclaw gauntlet cannot be used by the player character in power armor, companions can still use it in power armor.