|The following is based on Fallout Shelter and some details might contradict canon.|
After arriving, dwellers will hear a broadcast from Three Dog. They will then have to kill various enemies. After finding the overseer of Vault 144, it is revealed that they are Death cultists. The dwellers must then kill them.
- "Hmm, where's the Overseer?"
- "She must be waiting for us on one of the upper floors."
- "Listen! Three Dog's on the air."
- "He's telling everyone where all the cults are so Settlers can steer clear of them!"
- "Keep fighting the Good Fight, Three Dog."
- "But it won't matter if we can't stop the Horsemen. Let's find this Overseer!"
|Opening dialogue||Dweller responses||Character responses|
|The shadow of Death, as defined in Article 8, Subsection c, is upon you!|
Death will awaken when the quota is met. It's all there in the Manual.
|The Death cultitsts are Dwellers from Vault 144?||We are Death's wake-up call!|
|Can you at least tell us where Death is first? You know we'll find out eventually.||We are Death's wake-up call!|
|So Death is sleeping and you're killing people to wake him up. That isn't insane at all.||We are Death's wake-up call!|
|You're about to shout out your cult motto, aren't you?||No, not at all. I was going to say... uh... oh, whatever. We are Death's wake-up call!|