Dead Man's Hand
Grants 100 XP upon completion.
- The Ace of Spades is found in the fountain where you first wake up and where you gather your team.
- The 8 of Spades is found in the back of the cell Dog is located in at the police station.
- The Ace of Clubs is found behind the curtain in the theater where you confront Dean.
- The 8 of Clubs can be found in Cantina Madrid on the floor to the right of the terminal.
- The Queen of Clubs is located in Vera's room where you find Christine.
Behind the scenesEdit
The "dead man's hand" is the poker hand purported to be held by Wild Bill Hickok immediately prior to his murder. Although the "aces and eights" combination is widely associated with the hand, the fifth card often differs depending on the account. The Queen of Clubs is claimed to be the fifth card by Ripley's Believe It Or Not.
pc xbox360 ps3 Because Sierra Madre cards are not automatically added to the player's caravan deck, they can be accessed from inventory and dropped. Dropping one of the cards and picking it back up again will increment the card count, effectively removing the need to pick up at least one of the additional cards in the hand. If repeated enough times, this bug can allow the player to complete the challenge after finding only one card.[verified]