A hundred caps. No kissing, no rough stuff.”— Dazzle when asked about the price for her "services"
Dazzle was born around Vegas, but grew up in New Vegas Westside with her father when her mother died. She later came to the New Vegas Strip and became a prostitute at Gomorrah where she later met Corporal White.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- The White Wash: Dazzle has some valuable information. She tells the Courier to talk to Trent Bascom at the NCR Sharecropper Farms for more information regarding the NCR's missing Corporal White.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- She will charge less for sex if you give her some Med-X or pass a Speech or Medicine check. With the Lady Killer or Black Widow perk. With any of her standards met she will discount her services price to 50 caps.
- Dazzle will standard have sex with the Courier for 100 caps, 25 caps for a low Intelligence (3 or lower) character though (once).
- If the player has enough Med-X, you can pass the Medicine or Speech check and gain XP each time.
- Dazzle is one of the two prostitutes in Gomorrah whose "services" can be purchased, the other being Joana.
- During intercourse with her, the screen will turn black, but the usual sexual moans won't be heard. This is not a bug and was intended to happen.
Dazzle appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.