Heh. My reputation precedes me, I see. Yeah I pulled a few pranks in my time.”
Private Davey Crenshaw is an NCR foot soldier guarding the grounds close to the rear walls of Camp McCarran. He was placed there by Colonel Hsu after he got sick of the pranks Crenshaw would pull on him and the other soldiers. When first confronted, Private Crenshaw will tell the player to stop disturbing his routes, later he reveals that he really is just thinking of new pranks to pull.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- I Put a Spell on You: If you choose the Legion's side, Crenshaw is to be killed in order to frame him for destroying the NCR Monorail. Because he is well known as a prankster, when you talk to Colonel Hsu, he will believe that Crenshaw planted the bomb on the monorail.
- If you decide to talk to him before killing him, the option comes up for you to pull the pin off his grenade by passing a Sneak Check of 40.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|NCR trooper armor or
NCR mantle armor or
NCR bandoleer armor
Trooper helmet or
- You can pull the pin of Crenshaw´s grenade, even though he has no grenade in his inventory.
- "Heh. My reputation precedes me, I see. Yeah I pulled a few pranks in my time."
- "Holy Christ. Get- get away from me!"
- "Aw, usual stuff. Brought a brahmin upstairs in the terminal once. They can go upstairs but not down. Two heads and both of 'em dumb as stumps. That got me some detention time, but it was worth it 'cause they couldn't get the brahmin back down, so it visited me a few times in my cell. Dropped some firecrackers in the toilets too. That was the real bad one for me. Turns out there's no way to replace the toilets now. Toilet company blew up in the War. I think they'd just have shot me if they weren't shorthanded."
Davey Crenshaw appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.