Private Davey Crenshaw is an NCR foot soldier guarding the grounds close to the rear walls of Camp McCarran. He was placed there after Colonel Hsu got sick of Crenshaw's various pranks, such as destroying irreplaceable toilets with firecrackers. Crenshaw admits that he might well have been shot for his actions by now, but the NCR Army is so undermanned in the Mojave that they need everyone they can get. When first spoken to, Private Crenshaw will tell the Courier to stop disturbing his patrol, but if questioned he admits he is just thinking of new pranks to pull.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- I Put a Spell on You: If the Courier chooses the Legion's side, Crenshaw is to be killed in order to frame him for destroying the NCR Monorail. Because he is well known as a prankster, when the player character talks to Colonel Hsu, he will believe that Crenshaw planted the bomb on the monorail.
- If the Courier decides to talk to him before killing him, the option comes up for them to pull the pin off his grenade by passing a Sneak check of 40.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|NCR trooper armor or
NCR mantle armor or
NCR bandoleer armor
Trooper helmet or
- One can pull the pin of Crenshaw's grenade, even though he has no grenade in his inventory.
- "Heh. My reputation precedes me, I see. Yeah I pulled a few pranks in my time."
- "Holy Christ. Get- get away from me!"
- "Aw, usual stuff. Brought a brahmin upstairs in the terminal once. They can go upstairs but not down. Two heads and both of 'em dumb as stumps. That got me some detention time, but it was worth it 'cause they couldn't get the brahmin back down, so it visited me a few times in my cell. Dropped some firecrackers in the toilets too. That was the real bad one for me. Turns out there's no way to replace the toilets now. Toilet company blew up in the War. I think they'd just have shot me if they weren't shorthanded."
Davey Crenshaw appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ↑ Crenshaw's dialogue: "Turns out there's no way to replace the toilets now. Toilet company blew up in the War. I think they'd just have shot me if they weren't shorthanded."