| ||For an overview of dart ammunition in the Fallout series of games, see dart.|
They have a needle in the front section, a white center, a red end with flights, and typically come in packs of twenty. When shot from the dart gun, they have been dipped in radscorpion poison and deal damage over time, as well as instantly crippling the legs.
Weapon using this ammunitionEdit
- Darts can be found all over the Capital Wasteland, usually in random containers, ammunition boxes, garbage cans or simply lying around. Enemies will very rarely carry them.
- Darts are typically sold by most weapons dealers. The traveling merchant Lucky Harith usually stocks them.
- Six clips, on a shelf in the raider encampment.
- Six through spread throughout the Franklin Metro utility.
- Five, in the National Guard depot's armory
- Four in Fort Constantine's personnel offices.
- Three clips in the raider shop, near Red Racer factory
- Three on the scavenger's bridge shelves
- Three on the RobCo facility's factory floor and three in the office/cafeteria
- Three clips in the Zane house
- Three in the Meresti Metro station, Karl's shop
- Three on the Red Racer factory's factory floor
- Three clips in the Warrington station, in a storage room at the center.
- Two darts can be found on Mad Johnny Wes in Hubris Comics.
- Like all ammunition in Fallout 3, darts are weightless. They are very common, usually being found in large amounts almost anywhere, and have a sale value of one bottle cap.
- They are lethal to all humanoid type enemies, and even a deathclaw will be significantly disarmed, as its legs will be crippled, preventing it from its deadly leap attack.
- Mad Johnny Wes is the only named NPC in the base game carrying darts.