| ||For an overview of gambler suits that appear in the Fallout series of games, see gambler suit.|
Dapper gambler suit
Dapper gambler hat male
The suit provides a Damage Threshold of 0 with no bonuses and can be repaired with other gambler suits. The hat provides a bonus of +1 to Perception and can be repaired by non-player characters or "old cowboy hats".
Dapper gambler suitEdit
- Tops promoter, a promotor for the casino The Tops wears one in front of the casino.
- Vulpes Inculta (or Alerio, depending on your actions in Nipton) wears one while he is on The Strip.
- It can be given as a reward to the player if they win over 3,750 chips at the Atomic Wrangler Casino.
- On occasion, they can be found worn by a gambler walking the New Vegas Strip.
- Many patrons of the Ultra-Luxe wear them.
Dapper gambler hatEdit
- The dapper gambler hat can be found on many gamblers across The Strip and Freeside
- It is found on Vulpes Inculta or Alerio when you are approached by him on The Strip.
- It can be given as a reward to the player if they win over 2,500 chips at the Atomic Wrangler Casino.
- It can be found on Carlitos in Vault 21.
- When given to Veronica she says, "You shouldn't have, it suits my taste just fine, thank you," but she won't give you the Scribe Counter perk. The same thing happens if you give her Vera's outfit.