| ||For other characters named Daniel, see Daniel.|
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
One of the prisoners from the Big Empty who asked to be returned to his wife and kids in New Canaan. He is also "semi-Mormon," although it is revealed that he really didn't care about his family or his religion after all.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Recover Daniel: After reneging on his original deal and staying in Jericho, Daniel has moved into Denver and must be taken back into custody.
- Use the Big Radio to Signal ARGOS: the radio tower can be used to send a signal to ARGOS, which also offers the opportunity to detain Daniel.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jericho design document/1 - Daniel
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Denver design document/3 - Daniel
- ↑ Denver design document/4 - Use the Big Radio to Signal ARGOS