Damaged garden gnome
Because of its weight of 4 and low value of 1, a damaged garden gnome is barely worth picking up to trade for, unless you're extremely low on caps, can carry a lot of weight, enjoy collecting the little resin people, or need Rock-It Launcher ammunition. They are most often found outside houses or what remains of houses.
- Grayditch - A small damaged garden gnome can be found in Wilks' house in the bedroom in front of the small white bed.
- Seward Square - A giant damaged garden gnome standing roughly two times the size of an average garden gnome is standing in front of a house. It still has the usual weight of four pounds.
- There are at least 8 sizes of damaged garden gnomes (with those in the abandoned apartments in The Pitt add-on).
- Rivet City market - There is one in the market place standing on a ledge overlooking Flak 'N Shrapnel's.
- Lucky's - A miniature garden gnome can be found on a shelf near a mannequin.
- Shelter - A damaged garden gnome can be found in the back room with various needles and a stimpak stuck inside it.
- fo3pl Flooded sinkhole - Above the Flooded sinkhole, there is a damaged garden gnome in a wooden crate apparently watching a teddy bear "drown".
- fo3tp Abandoned apartments - 3 tiny damaged garden gnomes can be found on the terminal in the room with the Nuka-Cola vending machine.
- fo3bs Mobile base crawler - In a stall in the lower launch platform base, a damaged garden gnome was apparently cutting up meat with a deathclaw hand.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 4 in the storage building on Black Mountain
- There is a larger one outside of the Whittaker Farmstead.
- There is one seated at a chess table on the road to REPCONN test site.