Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Because of its weight of 4 and low value of 1, a damaged garden gnome is barely worth picking up to trade for, unless you're extremely low on caps, can carry a lot of weight, enjoy collecting the little resin people, or need Rock-It Launcher ammunition. They are most often found outside houses or what remains of houses.
- Grayditch - A small damaged garden gnome can be found in Wilks' house in the bedroom in front of the small white bed.
- Seward Square - A giant damaged garden gnome standing roughly two times the size of an average garden gnome is standing in front of a house. It still has the usual weight of four pounds.
- There are at least 8 sizes of damaged garden gnomes (with those in the abandoned apartments in The Pitt add-on).
- Rivet City market - There is one in the market place standing on a ledge overlooking Flak 'N Shrapnel's.
- Lucky's - A miniature garden gnome can be found on a shelf near a mannequin.
- Shelter - A damaged garden gnome can be found in the back room with various needles and a stimpak stuck inside it.
- fo3pl Flooded sinkhole - Above the Flooded sinkhole, there is a damaged garden gnome in a wooden crate apparently watching a teddy bear "drown".
- fo3tp Abandoned apartments - 3 tiny damaged garden gnomes can be found on the terminal in the room with the Nuka-Cola vending machine.
- fo3bs Mobile base crawler - In a stall in the lower launch platform base, a damaged garden gnome was apparently cutting up meat with a deathclaw hand.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- There is one behind a burning trash barrel in Powder Ganger camp north.
- 4 in the storage building on Black Mountain
- There is one seated at a chess table on the road to REPCONN test site.
- There is a giant damaged garden gnome outside of the Whittaker Farmstead.
- A damaged garden gnome sits on a chair playing checkers with bottle caps with a cigarette in his mouth at the small camp near the entrance to the REPCONN test site.
- A damaged garden gnome is just behind The Forecaster at the 188 trading post.
- Damaged garden gnomes are sometimes sold by Old Lady Gibson.
- Cliff Briscoe at the Dino Bite gift shop in Novac also sells damaged garden gnomes occasionally.