Popular with beatniks and intellectuals before the Great War, Daddy-O raises Intelligence and Perception, but lowers Charisma, for a limited period of time.”— Loading screen hint
Daddy-O is a small syringe with two vials filled with a bright orange liquid inside. According to terminal entries in-game, the drug is popular with beatniks and intellectuals of the time.
- South Boston police department, in a toilet bowl on the ground level.
- Far Harbor (add-on) One on a small dock located just east of the Harbor Grand Hotel on a picnic table.
- Far Harbor (add-on) Two in the bunker at Echo Lake Lumber.
- Far Harbor (add-on) One in an a house to the west of the abandoned church near Far Harbor.
- Diamond City, sold at Solomon's Chem-I-Care, Fallon's Basement, and Myrna's Diamond City Surplus (trading, rare).
- Drumlin Diner, sold by Wolfgang (trading, rare).
- Goodneighbor, sold by Fred Allen in Hotel Rexford (trading, rare).
- Nuka-World (add-on) Sold as a prize at the Nuka-Cade for 2500 Nuka-Cade tickets (items rotate every couple of days).
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.