Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Studying the abominations created at the Big MT has granted you a damage bonus (+10% per rank up to three ranks) against cazadores.”— Fallout: New Vegas description
- Rank 1: 2 kills (kill 2).
- Rank 2: 5 kills (kill 3 more).
- Rank 3: 10 kills (kill 5 more).
Increased damage against cazadores.
- Rank 1: +10% damage
- Rank 2: +20% damage
- Rank 3: +30% damage
- Big MT cazadores can be found in and around the Z-14 Pepsinae DNA splicing lab, including the unique variant Specimen 73. The normal cazadores re-spawn every 3 in-game days.
- If cazadores aren't respawning but previous bodies are still showing up at the facility and surrounding area, removing the poison glands then waiting three days in the Mojave should make them spawn again.
- This perk complements Implant C-13, giving a potential +40% bonus to damage against cazadores.