You’ve made permanent enhancements to your body! The Cyborg perk instantly adds +10% to your Damage, Poison, and Radiation Resistances, and 10 points to the Energy Weapons skill.”— Fallout 3 in-game description
- Of the perks that offer damage resistance, Cyborg gives the most to the character. Compare the 10% resistance for damage, radiation, and poison to Toughness which adds only damage resistance, Rad Resistance which adds only radiation resistance, or Nerd Rage! and Lead Belly which are conditional.
- You do not get any special appearance upon accepting this perk.
- Pulse grenades and pulse mines still do the same amount of damage to you as if you were still fully organic.
- The image is similar to the Energy Weapons skill image, but with the left side of the Vault Boy being robotic. Also, the gun isn't being fired in the picture.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Cyborg perk image is a homage to the Terminator movies.