| ||For the crunchy mutfruit that appears in the Fallout series, see Crunchy mutfruit.|
Crunchy mutfruit is a food item found in Fallout: New Vegas.
Crunchy mutfruit is a fruit of a slight purple tinge that resembles an apple. It has a different appearance than the standard mutfruit.
Crunchy mutfruit restores some of your Hit Points, but also gives you a small amount of radiation, 2 rads. Additionally, in Hardcore Mode it can stave off starvation. It is used in Rose's wasteland omelet recipe.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-30 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-35 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-40 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-45 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-50 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-55 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-60 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-65 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-70 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-75 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Great Khan longhouse in Red Rock Canyon, both in the pantry and on the table.
- Nellis Air Force Base - In the Boomer schoolhouse on the teacher's desk. Must be stolen.
- The Tops restaurant kitchen behind a locked door.
- The Tops presidential suite - In a bowl of fruit on the counter near to where Benny sits during the quest Ring-a-Ding-Ding!.
- Sold from time to time by the street vendor in front of the Las Vegas Boulevard Station on the Strip, and occasionally by other merchants.
- In the kitchen at the Atomic Wrangler casino, but they require stealing.
- In the kitchen at the Ultra-Luxe, with the penalty of earning bad Karma.
- El Dorado Gas & Service, inside a sack behind the counter, along with standard mutfruit.
- Sold occasionally by Chet in Goodsprings General Store.
- Found sometimes on Vipers that have been killed.
- There are two pieces in a crate in Camp Golf's kitchen. Taking them results in a loss of Karma.