| ||For an overview of crowbars in the Fallout series of games, see crowbar.|
Crowbar game model
Active item (left) and inventory (right) icon images.
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The crowbar is a melee weapon that should be used to hit your opponents with. When put in the hand, however, the option for its "attack" is Create Character, and as such does nothing.
Van Buren tech demoEdit
- While it doesn't appear in the Van Buren tech demo, it is still present in the game files and can be spawned with the console command CreateEntity WeaponsCrowbar.wea.
- Carried by Hardin in Denver.
- Carried by various other non-player characters in Denver.
- Found in Eddie Galenski stash.
- ↑ Van Buren Denver design document - Hardin. 
- ↑ Van Buren Denver design document - Generic NPCs. 
- ↑ Van Buren Boulder design document - Eddie Galenski.