| ||For an overview of Crowbars in various Fallout games, see Crowbar.|
A very solid and heavy piece of metal, specially designed to exert leverage. Or pound heads.”
Your standard crowbar. Sporting a daring coat of red paint, pre-War uses include opening crates, jimmying doors and pulling nails. Post-war uses include crushing bones and... Well, that's about it.
A tool consisting of a metal bar with a single curved end and flattened points, often with a small fissure on one or both ends for removing nails.
- One is located in a dead-end corridor in Vault 15, near the entrance to the caved-in command center.
- One is located in the bottom right house in Adytum, inside the bookshelf.
- One can be bought or pick-pocketed from Buck or Chuck Dunton in Klamath.
- One can be found in the Sierra Army Depot, on the infirmary in the first level.
- One can be found on the floor in the room closest to the stairs in the Desperado casino's basement, guarded by two Mutated Rats.
- This weapon can be used to open locked doors: equip it and attack them. One swing should be enough.