| ||For an overview of Crowbars in various Fallout games, see Crowbar.|
A very solid and heavy piece of metal, specially designed to exert leverage. Or pound heads.”
Your standard crowbar, sporting a daring coat of red paint. A tool consisting of a metal bar with a single curved end and flattened points, often with a small fissure on one or both ends for removing nails.
Boasts a unique feature of being able to pry open locked containers, and help to open stuck doors (through the "Use Inventory Item On" command).
- One is located in a dead-end corridor in Vault 15, near the entrance to the caved-in command center.
- One is located in the desk in the bottom-left room of the Crash House.
- One is located in the bottom right house in Adytum, inside the bookshelf.
- Smitty in Adytum carries one.
- One can be bought or pick-pocketed from Buck or Chuck Dunton in Klamath.
- In a shelf in the Klamath rat caves' 3rd level, next to the closed door which leads to the entrance near the surface towards the Highwayman.
- In a shelf in The Hole next to Frankie.
- One can be found in the Sierra Army Depot, on the infirmary in the first level.
- One can be found on the floor in the room closest to the stairs in the Desperado casino's basement, guarded by two rats.