|| For an overview of Crowbars in various Fallout games, see Crowbar.
|damage||3 - 10|
|Swing||(Action Points 4, Range 1)|
A very solid and heavy piece of metal, specially designed to exert leverage. Or pound heads.
The crowbar is a melee weapon in Fallout and Fallout 2.
Your standard crowbar. Sporting a daring coat of red paint, pre-War uses include opening crates, jimmying doors and pulling nails. Post-war uses include crushing bones and... Well, that's about it.
A tool consisting of a metal bar with a single curved end and flattened points, often with a small fissure on one or both ends for removing nails.
- One is located in a dead-end corridor in Vault 15, near the entrance to the caved-in command center.
- One is located in the desk in the bottom-left room of the Crash House.
- One is located in the bottom right house in Adytum, inside the bookshelf.
- Smitty in Adytum carries one.
- This weapon can be used to open locked doors: equip it and attack them. One swing should be enough.