The spirits told me you'd be coming, and that you're looking to buy.”
Crow used to be a tribal shaman and his spiritual views on the wasteland can seem odd to the others - especially when they're mixed with his uncanny sense for selling armor. There are rumors that he came from Oasis, but if he did, he never talks about it.
Agatha mentions that she and Crow are friends. Crow can be found wandering the wastes with his caravan guard and brahmin.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
* After second investment.
- Merchant Empire: Investing fully in his business yields Crow's eyebot helmet in return as a gift of gratitude. It will also increase his Repair skill to 65, allowing him to repair items to a max of 79%.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Roving trader hat
|Scoped .44 Magnum||Stimpak||Crow's supply key|
- Crow's pack brahmin has a significantly higher amount of health than all other merchants' brahmin.
- If Crow is killed, his pack brahmin may do any of the following: wait outside the entrance of Rivet City, wait ouside of Canterbury Commons, wander around in the manner of a mad brahmin, stay by Crow's corpse (following it along if it is moved by dragging), or continue to follow the trade route. This also happens if the pack brahmin is killed and Crow survives, with the roles being reversed.
- Agatha is friends with Crow, and mentions him on her radio station. He is one of the merchants that goes to Agatha's house to trade supplies. Agatha has practically no material possessions to trade (as evidenced by the contents of her house and its remote location). When spoken to, she mentions that instead of trading items, she actually plays songs for Crow on her homemade violin in return for the supplies she needs.
- "The spirits told me you'd be coming, and that you're looking to buy."
- "If the clothes make the man, then here are the means to re-make yourself."
- "And here you are! The spirits have blessed me with many gifts, but you have given the more marketable gift of monetary investment. Please accept this offering - a mask and helmet made from the hide of the wisest spirits of the wind. May it benefit you as fully as it has myself."
Crow appears only in Fallout 3.
- xbox360 If Crow dies, Uncle Roe may not realize it like he does with the other merchants. [verified]
- ps3 xbox360 Sometimes when Crow is seen wandering the wasteland, he will be fleeing from nothing. At Paradise Falls, he might flee into the drain hole nearby. [verified]