Your character has a crippled left/right leg. If both legs have been crippled, you cannot walk. If only one, you cannot run.
Crippled Leg is a condition in Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout Tactics.
Fallout 3 and Fallout: New VegasEdit
- Slows down the character, proportionately to being over-encumbered.
- If both are crippled, it slows down the character further. It also gives them a limp when walking in third person.
- fnv If both legs on the player character are crippled, they can no longer perform special moves like Ranger Takedown or Khan Trick.
- Prevents from running and slows down the walking pace.
- When both the player's legs are crippled, traveling in third person is drastically slower than traveling in first person.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.