| ||This page is about the location known as Crimson Caravan Company found in Fallout: New Vegas. For the trading company known as Crimson Caravan, see Crimson Caravan.|
The Crimson Caravan Company has been in business for over 130 years. We're partially responsible for the progress in the NCR.”— Alice McLafferty
There is a campfire and a workbench to aid in crafting items, along with miscellaneous items scattered around the area. Generally found sharing the campfire or sleeping in the barracks are Caravaneers and guards resting between travels throughout the Mojave. During the day, Blake can be found at the roadside "store" across from the brahmin pen.
All five buildings are in the form of army barracks, but the player can only enter three of them: the main office, the guard barracks, and the Caravaneer barracks. There is also a pen containing pack brahmin.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap in the main office on top of a Ham Radio in the corner by the north exit
- From the outside of the caravaneer barracks, when standing in front of the door west of the brahmin pen, the barracks appear to have an L-shape bending to the left, but when you enter, the interior L-shape bends to the right. Entering the door will also turn your compass 180 degrees, and you will be facing east instead of west, with the same reversal upon exiting. This is probably an oversight of the designers.
- Since the Crimson Caravan Company is affiliated with the NCR, entering the compound dressed as a Legionary, Great Khan, or a Brotherhood of Steel member, or failing Don't Tread on the Bear! by siding with the Legion, will cause the guards to turn hostile and attack. Killing the guards will cause you to gain infamy with the NCR.
- Fiends in the surrounding area outside may wander close by and possibly follow you into the compound, but are typically dispatched by the occupants.
Crimson Caravan Company appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc Two legionaries may spawn here.[verified]
- ps3 xbox360 If the player character kills the brahmin, nobody will become hostile.[verified]
- xbox360 Sometimes you will not be able to enter the buildings restrooms, even when the doors are opened.[verified]
- pc ps3 xbox360 When Bartering for caravan trading cards, game will freeze.[verified]
- pc The streetlights outside may burn during the day.[verified]
<imap map-id=2859 />