The armored Vault 101 jumpsuit behind the counter.
Moira sells all kinds of stuff at her place, Craterside Supply. Take a guess where it is? Heh heh heh heh.”— Lucas Simms
Craterside Supply is a store located in Megaton in Fallout 3. It can be found by going right and following the path as soon as you enter Megaton. The store opens at 8:00am, and the owner Moira Brown's stock, as well as her caps, refresh on Mondays and Thursdays. The shop sells anything one might need, and as most of the Megaton settlers point out, usually at a good price. Speaking with Moira will give you the option of buying items, or starting the Wasteland Survival Guide quest.
Craterside Supply is guarded by a single mercenary who upon interaction tells you he is "watching you", although during her quest he might say, "Leave me out of that girl's crazy experiments. I don't get paid enough for that," referring to the help you are giving Moira. Any negative interaction with Moira, such as stealing or injuring her, will lead to the mercenary turning hostile and attacking you.
On the right upon entry, the counter is just beyond the entrance, with an armored Vault 101 jumpsuit behind it and a locker that contains some of Moira's inventory, but it cannot be picked. Moira's terminal (very easy hack) is directly to the left which contains information on Moira's other experiments. Near that is another fully stocked locker which can also only be opened with Moira's key. On another side, the mercenary stands with his back against the wall alongside a workbench and a doorway. Walking through the doorway leads to the stairway and the bed owned by the mercenary.
Going upstairs will take you to a small living room which contains only a sofa. The opening in this room leads to Moira's bedroom, which contains a hard locked desk and Moira's bed.
- A bottlecap mine on the workbench next to Moira's mercenary.
- Two boxes of Sugar Bombs are on the bottom shelf in the northwest corner of the first floor.
- Moira's terminal has a few humorous bits of info on it. The three options are to check the store inventory, Survival Guide progress, and "track current experiments". The current experiments can be found on this page.
- If you "noclip" through the wall inside, you will see two lockers. If you open the lockers you will be able to steal themes or objects for your house in Megaton. After stealing nobody will turn hostile, but Karma is lost.
- The mole rat repellent stick can be stolen from Moira's hard locked desk upstairs, only if you did not do the optional part for that certain part of the quest.
The Craterside Supply appears only in Fallout 3.
- ps3 If you enter Craterside Supply a moment or two after it first opens the guard and Moira will react as if you have picked the lock to get in. [verified]
- ps3 Using the right stick to pick up an item may result in Moira and her mercenary guard attacking the player as if witnessed stealing. [verified]
- pc When the time comes to Moira to close the shop and the Lone Wanderer is still in with his/her companions, if he/she goes out his/her companions will stay inside. [verified]