The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Pre-War Cranberry Island was inhabited by a family operating a cranberry farm. The farm and surrounding bog were able to survive the atomic war and the family on the island attempted to find sanctuary in a small air raid shelter under the house. The family members who made it into the bomb shelter were turned into ghouls and all supplies were found to be in another part of the island. Notes and other lore in and around the island show that the family was supposed to move supplies into the shelter but it is apparent that it never happened.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Eliza map of home - First found note of a possible 12 locations on the island.
- Eliza journals - 7 journals, spread over the island.
- Eliza family drawing - On a shelf in the bunker at the Cranberry Island Bog.
- Craneberry Island supplies note - In the bunker's footlocker.
- Cranberry Island shed key - In the same footlocker.
Behind the scenesEdit
Cranberry Island is an actual location in Maine off the coast of Bar Harbor, but unlike the Fallout version of the island there are two Cranberry Islands. There is Little Cranberry Island, Great Cranberry Island, as well as a third one named Sutton Island.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.