The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Before the Great War, Cranberry Island was inhabited by the Gibbons family, operating a cranberry farm. The farm and surrounding bog were able to survive the atomic war and the family on the island attempted to find sanctuary in a small air raid shelter under the house.
The family members who made it into the bomb shelter were turned into ghouls and all supplies were found to be in another part of the island.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Eliza map of home - First found note of a possible 12 locations on the island.
- Eliza journals - 7 journals, spread over the island.
- Eliza family drawing - On a shelf in the bunker at the Cranberry Island Bog.
- Craneberry Island supplies note - In the bunker's footlocker.
- Cranberry Island shed key - In the same footlocker.
Behind the scenesEdit
In real life, the Cranberry Isles consist of five islands lying to the southwest of Mount Desert Island. The real-life Great Cranberry Island is called Cranberry Island in Fallout 4, while Little Cranberry Island is called Huntress Island in the game. Sutton Island and Bear Island appear in the game as in real life, but are unnamed in the game; while Baker Island does not exist in the game. In real life, Baker Island lies to the west of Great Cranberry Island and to the southwest of Little Cranberry Island.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.