Cleanup (Issue: Wording)
To meet Nukapedia's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Cram is processed meat in a blue labeled tin, primarily used as rations for soldiers during the Pre-War times. Cram is plentiful enough in the Commonwealth. With the ability to heal 25 hitpoints at the mere cost of absorbing 5 points of radiation upon eating it, it is a useful consumable indeed. However, as with all of the irradiated Pre-War foods, eating too much at one time is not recommended, as you will quickly amass radiation poisoning.
- Vault 111 exterior.
- The foot of the bed and on the metal self in the root cellar.
- Found on a picnic table near the river ins Sanctuary Hills.
- On the shelf Inside Red Rocket truck stop near the Giddyup Buttercup back leg and rat poison.
- 2 tins of Cram can be found in the ruined building across from the area where the super mutants spawn near Hangman's Alley.
- 1 tin can be found in a small abandoned shack underneath a ruined overpass right near Outpost Zimonja.
- Several tins can be found in Fallon's Basement in Diamond City behind the counter.
Cram is a play on spam, a widely used canned meat. Whereas the Cram of Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas was packaged in a box, the Cram of Fallout 4 reappears this time as a tin full of the meat substance with a pull tab to open the container, further likening it to its real world counterpart.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.