Cram is a food item found in Fallout: New Vegas.
Cram is processed meat from before the War, found in blue cardboard boxes. They were useful rations during World War II and many NCR troops can be seen with Cram as rations in Fallout: New Vegas.
Cram restores 5 hit points but also gives you a small amount of radiation in the form of 3 rads. In addition, it is used in the recipe for caravan lunch and fire ant fricassée.
Survival Skill effect
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-60 Starvation |
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-70 Starvation |
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-80 Starvation |
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-90 Starvation |
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-100 Starvation |
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-110 Starvation |
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-120 Starvation |
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-130 Starvation |
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-140 Starvation |
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-150 Starvation |
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Cram can be found inside various houses and buildings throughout the Mojave Wasteland, both placed in the world as well as inside containers like refrigerators.
- Multiple vendors sell Cram, including traveling merchants.
Behind the scenes
- Cram is a parody of Spam, down to the same style of packaging and font. However, it comes in a cardboard box instead of Spam's signature tin can.
- pc When you hotkey Cram, it shows up as the Big Guns sign.