| ||For an overview of Cram in the Fallout series of games, see Cram.|
Cram is a food item found in Fallout: New Vegas.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-60 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-70 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-80 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-90 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-100 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-110 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-120 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-130 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-140 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-150 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Cram can be found inside various houses and buildings throughout the Mojave Wasteland, both placed in the world as well as inside containers like refrigerators.
- Multiple vendors sell Cram, including traveling merchants.
- There are 4 boxes inside Vault 21 canteen.
- Even though this food item is in a carton box, there is a weapon that implies there are other Cram products sold in cans.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Cram's presentation is a parody of Spam, down to the same style of packaging and font. In Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, it was shown to come in a cardboard box, instead of Spam's signature tin can. In Fallout 4, its container was changed to a tin can full of the meat substance with a pull tab to open the container, further likening it to its real-world counterpart.
- The name cram itself is likely a reference to the biscuit-like food made by the humans of Lake-town and Dale in The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Unlike Cram, it was made with tightly pressed flour or meal.
pc When you hotkey Cram, it shows up as the Big Guns sign. [verified]