| ||For an overview of Cram in the Fallout series of games, see Cram.|
Cram is a food item found in Fallout: New Vegas.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-60 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-70 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-80 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-90 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-100 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-110 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-120 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-130 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-140 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-150 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Cram can be found inside various houses and buildings throughout the Mojave Wasteland, both placed in the world as well as inside containers like refrigerators.
- Multiple vendors sell Cram, including traveling merchants.
- There are 4 boxes inside Vault 21 canteen.
- Even though this food item is in a carton box, there is a weapon that implies there are other Cram products sold in cans.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Cram's presentation is a parody of Spam, down to the same style of packaging and font. In Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, it was shown to come in a cardboard box, instead of Spam's signature tin can. In Fallout 4, its container was changed to a tin can full of the meat substance with a pull tab to open the container, further likening it to its real-world counterpart.
pc When you hotkey Cram, it shows up as the Big Guns sign. [verified]