Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Craig may refer to:
- Craig Boone, a possible companion in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Hervey Craig, one of the original residents of Vault 87 who died during the FEV experiments, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Craig, leader of the Blackfoot tribe in Van Buren.
- Real-life people:
- Craig Owens, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a marketing manager for Fallout.
- Craig Duman, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment on audio mastering for Fallout and Fallout 2.
- Craig Lafferty, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a producer of Fallout 3.
- Craig Walton, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a programmer of Fallout 3.
- Craig Mullins, a freelance concept artist hired by Bethesda Softworks to create some early concept art for Fallout 3.
- Craig Sechler, an American film and voice actor who voiced various named characters in Fallout 3 including the add-ons, Operation Anchorage, Broken Steel and Point Lookout.
- Craig Stuart Garfinkle, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment and composed the main title for the soundtrack of Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
- Craig Petersen, an illustrator who worked with Glutton Creeper Games on the Vault Boy images for Fallout Pen and Paper d20.