Coyote Mine house
There are two notable sections to this area, the house and the mine itself. Neither the house or the mine have any hostile creatures or traps. The house is backed up on high ground, and around behind it (to the northeast), is where the mine entrance can be located.
The Coyote Mine house has two floors, containing sleeping quarters, many storage containers and a working jukebox. There's food to loot in the kitchen, 3 first aid boxes scattered through out the house, as well as the miscellaneous items typically found in a recently abandoned wasteland house.
The mine is somewhat small and simply laid out (exactly the same as Searchlight North gold mine). A short ways from the mine entrance, the path splits. To the left is a camping area, complete with sleeping facilities, two prospectors may or may not be inhabiting this area. There's some miscellaneous toolbox junk, two healing powders and a hydra in this area. To the right, there are a couple alcoves containing some dynamite, frag grenades, and minor loot.
- 1 Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap in the house, lying on a table.
- Feral ghouls from Camp Searchlight will occasionally roam near the house.
- Two prospectors may be running around in the mines somewhere along the left pathway.
- The interior of the house is identical to the Republic of Dave capitol building, just with differently organized items.
The Coyote Mines only appear in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc A few of the sticks of dynamite inside the mine may fall through the ground when the others are picked up. They may or may not "bounce back" and allow the player to grab them.[verified]
- pc ps3 xbox360 The box of BBs near the BB gun inside the house may be stuck inside the shelf it's ostensibly supposed to be lying on, making it extremely difficult, if not impossible to loot without the use of the console. A way around this is to throw either a stick of dynamite or a grenade into the shelf below the BBs (or place one of the nearby fire extinguishers there and shoot it) and hope the BBs do not get stuck behind the furniture.[verified]