Cowboy is a perk in Fallout: New Vegas.
This perk increases damage dealt with dynamite, lever-action firearms, hatchets, knives, and revolvers by 25%, as well as any unique variants of the weapons.
- Bowie knife Lonesome Road (add-on)
- Blood-Nap Lonesome Road (add-on)
- Combat knife
- Throwing hatchet
- Throwing knife
- Tomahawk Honest Hearts
- War club Honest Hearts
- .357 magnum revolver
- .44 magnum revolver
- 5.56mm pistol Gun Runners' Arsenal
- BB gun
- Brush gun
- Medicine Stick Gun Runners' Arsenal
- Cowboy repeater
- Hunting revolver
- Hunting revolver (GRA) Gun Runners' Arsenal
- Lever-action shotgun
- Ranger Sequoia
- Trail carbine
Despite having the appearance of a revolver, the police pistol is not affect by the Cowboy perk.
ps3 xbox360 pc Does not affect the high yield-variant of time bomb. [verified]