It is a covered bridge, dating back to pre-War times. There are also tires stacked against both entrances, protecting the camp from outsiders.
- 3 wild punga fruit sitting on the shelf.
- There is a lawn chair in the camp that can be moved but cannot be sat on. It is folded up, in typical lawn chair fashion.
- The first time the player crosses the bridge, four swampfolk (two on each side) will spawn in the distance on each side of the bridge, and slowly move in to ambush the player. It is advisable to set mines and use stealth to sneak to a spot slightly away from the bridge (there is time), to set an ambush of your own.
- There is a broken telephone pole that you can climb to get on top of the bridge.
- The roof of the bridge is painted with the message "HELP US". It is unknown who or what put it up there and why.