Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is a covered bridge, dating back to pre-War times. There are also tires stacked against both entrances, protecting the camp from outsiders.
- 3 wild punga fruit sitting on the shelf.
- There is a lawn chair in the camp that can be moved but cannot be sat on. It is folded up, in typical lawn chair fashion.
- The first time the player crosses the bridge, four swampfolk (two on each side) will spawn in the distance on each side of the bridge, and slowly move in to ambush the player.
- There is a broken telephone pole that you can climb to get on top of the bridge.
- The roof of the bridge is painted with the message "HELP US". It is unknown who or what put it up there and why.