The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
There is a ruined house without a roof, a small shack with two mattresses, a workshop and two unnamed settlers growing 15 bushels of mutfruit. In the northeast corner of the settlement is a small pond of water that can be used to build water purifiers.
The settlement is surrounded by various dangerous locations. One is the nuclear power station, having powerful bloodbugs and high radiation. Another is the National Guard Training Yard that is very close and has ghouls roaming on the outside. A super mutant base is also nearby.
- The unmarked nuclear power plant to the southwest is irradiated, reaching up to +56 rads at the base of each containment sphere. A flamer is on the ground between the spheres next to a toolbox, guarded by a pair of leveled bloodbugs. A wooden crate with minor items is inside the fenced-in power transformer area.
- The nuclear power station located across the road from the settlement doesn't feed into the Boston power grid. The wires continue to run roughly northwest, passing through Abernathy farm, before going off the map entirely.
- The small shallow swamp in the settlement's northeast corner (next to the destroyed house and facing the National Guard armory) can support an industrial water purifier.
- Since the settlement is pretty central on the map, it is smart to put some artillery there.
- Just like most pre-owned settlements, if you kill the owners, it can become your own without getting a quest
County crossing only appears in Fallout 4.
pc ps4 If a caravan is accidentally attacked (i.e. Doc Weathers), the caravan guards will attack the Sole Survivor and once killed will permanently remain at the settlement along with the pack Brahmin. [verified]