| ||For the Fallout 3 location, see Corvega factory.|
A total of seventeen raiders patrol the outside of the factory, along with a single turret at the main entrance. The gangways to the east side also provide access to numerous side entrances.
There is a hidden entrance access by way of pipes that are located in Lexington between the main and eastern entrances to the factory. Inside, there's only one turret guarding the pipe (mostly against ghouls) and some noise alarms.
Jared, the raider leader, is in a small well guarded area near the top of the factory. He has two machine gun turrets near him along with spotlights that will alert him to nearby intruders. Once all enemies in the immediate area are killed, two additional raiders will spawn. Inside the factory, the player character will encounter twenty raiders and five turrets; in total, the Corvega assembly plant area contains 43 enemies.
- Repair bobblehead – On the highest exterior catwalk over the plant, on the end of a walkway surrounding a large spherical blue tank.
- Grognak the Barbarian issue #4 (+5% unarmed or melee critical damage) – In the office with Jared.
- A mini nuke – In a Pulowski Preservation shelter not far from the plant. It is in a skeleton's arms.
- A bottlecap mine – Sitting on top of a small shelf, next to the raider's sleeping area in the lower assembly level. It's in a shack under a stair near a power armor station.
- Corvega safe key – on Jared, opens a safe.
- A large number of coolant caps – In the plant. These can be scrapped, yielding a large amount of aluminum.
- A raider may spawn in raider power armor on the roof of the plant.
- The First Step – Kill the raiders in Corvega assembly plant.
- Learning Curve – This is one of the locations where you need to escort a scribe of the Brotherhood.
- Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution – Retrieve the FLL3 turbopump bearings.
- Weathervane: Corvega assembly plant – Place a MILA unit for Tinker Tom.
- Raider Troubles – Troublesome raiders might take refuge at this location between two attacks on the Commonwealth settlers.
- On the exterior of the assembly plant, and on the western side of it, there is a large drainage pipe. It is located by a large red conduit and some sets of stairs. You can open the hatches through 3 different parts of the drainage pipe. The middle portion has a lunch pail (with various loot) and a mining helmet, beside a skeleton. Further into the drainage pipe are two more containers (one ammo box and a cooler).
- There is a protectron in the plant near the upper elevator door which will engage the raiders in the vicinity, thus helping to complete the quest, The First Step. However, it will not engage the machine gun turrets nearby. If the Sole Survivor engages the turrets, the protectron will turn hostile as well.
- A key to the Corvega safe can be found on Jared. The safe is below the room with Jared, behind a keep out sign.
- A key to the Corvega storage space can be found on Gristle during the fight with a deathclaw outside Concord.
- The spotlights in the facility will follow the Sole Survivor and often alert nearby raiders of their position. The lights can be shot or disabled from a number of terminals throughout the facility.
- There are also chimpanzee dolls holding cymbals that will activate when the Sole Survivor gets close, indicated by their eyes glowing green. After this their eyes will start flashing red and they will beat their cymbals together, alerting any nearby raiders with the noise.
- There is a room with beds in the lower floor of the building. Looking on the local map, it is northwest of the northern Commonwealth exit. In this same area, there are assembly lines containing many connecting rods, torque rod ends, etc. There is a hidden top compartment near the assembly lines—if you can jump towards it, there is a hidden dead settler with various loot on them.
The Corvega assembly plant appears only in Fallout 4.
pc Sometimes when you reach the final room where Jared is, the player's health will inexplicably and constantly drain after being hit once by the turrets. Exiting and re-entering the building should solve this problem.[verified]