Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The continuous fire laser is a post-War prototype of an electric beam Gatling laser created by Vault-Tec in the Secret Vault, using lasers to create a conductive plasma conduit in the air and then discharge an electrical differential across the conduit, delivering a bolt of lightning that will burn (by electrical burn) any target with radius contact.
It's a very good weapon until the very end of Chapter 3, where it will be surpassed by the turbo plasma rifle. Its firing rate is the highest in the game and its consumption of ammunition is astronomical, but its devastating power help greatly if the player character has enough ammunition.
- Vault-Tec Warehouse Basement, purchased from Shop-Tec
- Secret Vault Residence Level 1, purchased from Shop-Tec
- Secret Vault - The Garden, purchased from Ching Tsun
- Secret Vault Facilities Level 2, found in footlocker
- Secret Vault Facilities Level 3, purchased from fixed Shop-Tec
- Secret Vault Ruins Level 2, purchased from Shop-Tec
- Secret Vault Laboratories Level 3, purchased from Shop-Tec
Behind the scenesEdit
- The continuous fire laser use the same electric beam weapons technology also developed in Big MT for the LAER.
- It's the favorite weapon of Ching Tsun, the weapons engineer of the Secret Vault in 2208.