- This item is used in the construction of the Rock-It Launcher, and can also be used as ammunition for it.
- Lonesome Road (add-on) They can be used to craft rockets and their variants.
- My Kind of Town - three fission batteries and four conductors can be used to reprogram Primm Slim to become Primm's new sherriff.
- Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans - Two conductors, along with many other supplies, are needed to repair a food processor in Fallout: New Vegas.
Main article: Fallout 3 component locations
- Conductors are located throughout the Capital Wasteland, The Pitt, Point Lookout and Adams Air Force Base.
- 9 on shelves and counters in the Franklin Metro utility west section.
- 7 in Pinkerton's office in the Rivet City bow.
- 6 in Hubris Comics's utility tunnels.
- 6 in the Mechanist's Forge in the robot repair center.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- You can find 30 conductors in the basement of the REPCONN test site's basement and 7 in the facility.
- Conductors are also found inside many toolboxes.
- Ten can be found in Vault 11's living quarters.
- Four conductors are in the Gomorrah suites
- Four in Camp Forlorn Hope command center
- 3 can be found in the shack at Southern Nevada Wind Farm
- 3 inside Harper's shack
- One can found inside Bruce Isaac's room in Novac.
- Lonesome Road (add-on) Many merchants sell rockets, and you can disassemble them for the components.