- This item is used in the construction of the Rock-It Launcher, and can also be used as ammunition for it.
- Lonesome Road (add-on) They can be used to craft rockets and their variants.
- Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans
- Two conductors, along with many other supplies, are needed to repair a food processor in Fallout: New Vegas.
- My Kind of Town
Main article: Fallout 3 component locations
- Conductors are located throughout the Capital Wasteland, The Pitt, Point Lookout and Adams Air Force Base.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- You can find many conductors in the basement of the REPCONN test site.
- Conductors are also found inside many toolboxes.
- Many can be found in Vault 11.
- Two can found inside Bruce Isaac's room in Novac.
- One can be found in the NCR tent outside of Primm.
- One can be found in Primm sheriff's office on the side of the Vikki and Vance Casino opposite the Nash residence (Mojave express) in a toolbox on a shelf.
- Lonesome Road (add-on)Many merchants sell rockets, and you can disassemble them for the components.