This is a two-story building with a basement. There are two entrances: one facing the streets leading to the Museum of Freedom and one which leads to a side street. There is a safe (Advanced) behind the counter. On the second floor, immediately to the left, there is a locked door (Advanced) which contains an ammo box, a suitcase, and a steamer trunk. The opening connects two buildings: The non-speakeasy building has a door to Concord. A double set of doors on the second story leads to a tiny balcony outside.
- Two X-cells in an unlocked room on the second floor, near the skeleton on the bed.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - Enter the room right next to the one with the locked door (the one with the three shutters and the door to the Commonwealth), right side of the bed.
- Two Day Tripper bottles - This rare chem can be found upstairs in the bathroom, directly across from a bathtub surrounded by posed mannequins. One bottle is located in the sink, and the other is beneath it.
- fo4cc Handwritten note and Zane's associates - on the table
- fo4cc Zane's story - on Zane
Concord Speakeasy appears only in Fallout 4.