Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This is a two-story building with a basement. There are two entrances: one facing the streets leading to the Museum of Freedom and one which leads to a side street. There is a safe (Advanced) behind the counter. On the second floor, immediately to the left, there is a locked door (Advanced) which contains an ammo box, a suitcase, and a steamer trunk. The opening connects two buildings: the non-speakeasy building has a door to Concord. A double set of doors on the second story leads to a tiny balcony outside.
- 2 X-cells in unlocked room on second floor, near the skeleton on the bed.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - Enter the room right next to the one with the locked door (the one with the 3 shutters and the door to the Commonwealth), right side of the bed.
- 2 Day Tripper bottles - This rare chem can be found upstairs in the bathroom, directly across from a bathtub surrounded by posed mannequins. 1 bottle is located in the sink, and the other is beneath it.
- 2 Machetes - In the hands of mannequins in a bathroom upstairs.
- 1 Economy wonderglue - In the basement area of the Concord Speakeasy, on a table next to the grill.
Concord Speakeasy appears only in Fallout 4.