Signs in the city state it was incorporated in 1635.
In 2287, the city is a raider stronghold and is where Preston Garvey and his group are trapped upon the Sole Survivor's emergence from Vault 111. Centuries before the Great War, Concord and nearby Lexington were the site of several battles that lead to The American Revolution. The Museum of Freedom likely described this event and welcomed tourists, as the rest of the city shows remnants of patriotic bunting, flags, and signs. The Museum also, although degraded, still features interactive exhibits with life-size figures of American colonists and British soldiers. One room in particular seems to mimic the Boston Massacre, with musket-firing sounds and the subsequent toppling of the civilian mannequins.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- The Perception bobblehead can be found in the Museum of Freedom, on a desk in the same room as the Minutemen.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum located in the northwestern-most house in the refrigerator on the first floor kitchen.
- Laser musket in front of the Museum of Freedom.
- T-45 power armor located on the roof of the Museum of Freedom, also there is a minigun on the crash-landed Vertibird.
- Log - SSG Michael Daly on the roof of the Museum of Freedom, on a desk near the abandoned T-45 power armor.
- Taboo Tattoos (issue #10) located in the Concord Civic Access, inside the room with the green steamer trunk, on the floor next to it. (Civic Access entry is in the hole in the street.)
- Fusion core hidden behind a steel beam behind the mirelurk in Concord Civic Access.
- RobCo Fun on the desk next to the terminal Sturges is using in the Museum of Freedom.
- Nuka-Cherry in a shopping cart east of Concord, behind the Museum of Freedom.
- Out of Time: Codsworth recommends the Sole Survivor travels to Concord in search of help to find their son.
- When Freedom Calls: Help Preston and his group get rid of the Raiders hunting them.
After some time has passed since "When Freedom Calls", raiders will begin respawning around Concord. The deathclaw which attacks the Sole Survivor during this quest however, will not respawn after.
Concord appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The city is based on the real-world location of Concord, Massachusetts, a Boston suburb located 19 miles to its west. The town is well known for its role in the American Revolution, specifically in the Battles of Lexington and Concord in 1775. The bridge that you cross to go from Sanctuary to Concord resembles the Old North Bridge where one of the main confrontations in the Battle of Concord took place.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|