Concord was a historic town, founded in 1635, famous along with nearby Lexington as the site of several battles that lead to the American Revolutionary War. The town's centerpiece, the Museum of Freedom, described these events and welcomed tourists, as the rest of the city shows remnants of patriotic bunting, flags, and signs. Sanctuary Hills, a suburb of Concord, was the home of the Sole Survivor before the Great War.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Laser musket - in front of the Museum of Freedom.
- Perception bobblehead - Museum of Freedom, on a desk in the same room as the Minutemen.
- RobCo Fun - on the desk next to the terminal Sturges is using in the Museum of Freedom.
- Log - SSG Michael Daly - on the roof of the Museum of Freedom, on a desk near the abandoned T-45 power armor.
- T-45 power armor - on the roof of the Museum of Freedom, also there is a minigun on the crash-landed Vertibird.
- Taboo Tattoos (issue #10) - in the Concord Civic Access, inside the room with the green steamer trunk, on the floor next to it. (Civic Access entry is in the hole in the street.)
- Fusion core - hidden behind a steel beam behind the mirelurk in Concord Civic Access.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - northwestern-most house in the refrigerator on the first floor kitchen.
- Nuka-Cherry - in a shopping cart east of Concord, behind the Museum of Freedom.
- Out of Time: Codsworth recommends the Sole Survivor travels to Concord in search of help to find their son.
- When Freedom Calls: Help Preston and his group get rid of the Raiders hunting them.
After some time has passed since "When Freedom Calls", raiders will begin respawning around Concord. The deathclaw which attacks the Sole Survivor during this quest however, will not respawn after.
Concord appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The city is based on the real-world location of Concord, Massachusetts, a Boston suburb located 19 miles to its west. The town is well known for its role in the American Revolution, specifically in the Battles of Lexington and Concord in 1775. The bridge that you cross to go from Sanctuary to Concord resembles the Old North Bridge where one of the main confrontations in the Battle of Concord took place.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|