The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Compound was created by Dr. Roslyn Chambers, an anti-synth fanatic. Its purpose is to fight the Institute by rooting out suspected synths and abducting, interrogating and torturing them, and eventually killing and dissecting the synths for scientific purposes.
It is responsible for the creation of the Covenant, a refuge for the victims of synths, which aids the Compound by administering the SAFE test to those passing through. However, Dr. Chambers admits that the test is not completely accurate, and that some of those captured and tortured turn out to be human.
The sewer is a small subterranean section accessible through a door inside a big pipe. The pipe is based partially under water in the lake to the west of Covenant. It is fortified by the Compound guards. The last chamber features a chemistry station, an armor workbench and a terminal. Adjacent to the chamber are three prison cells, one of which contains Amelia Stockton. The chamber is used as a torture chamber by Dr. Roslyn Chambers. If she is killed, the whole base, and Covenant, will be hostile towards the Sole Survivor.
- A fusion core in the central chamber with the extendable bridge, to the left from where you enter.
- A bottlecap mine to the right of the chemistry station in Dr. Roslyn's chamber.
- Subject 12 baseline holotape on a table in the master-locked room with Tach Blythe. The room can be opened with the compound key.
- Subject 12 debrief holotape right next to the Office terminal in the meeting room.
- Subject 12 testing holotape in one of the torture chambers, adjacent to the central chamber with the fusion core in it.
The Compound only appears in Fallout 4.