Commissary terminals are small computers found in the Divide, which are used to buy and sell items, including the mods for the Red Glare and the shoulder mounted machine gun. They can also be used to repair equipment.
All commissaries in the Divide share the same inventory, which can be accessed from any unlocked terminal.
- Hopeville Missile Silo Bunker, in the room where ED-E first appears.
- Hopeville Missile Base HQ, through the doorway furthest to the right.
- Hopeville men's barracks, in the corner above the usable bed.
- Ruined Highway Interchange on the back of a truck, just outside of the Collapsed Overpass Tunnel.
- Ashton Silo Control Station, Ashton Level 1, in the room with the Auto-Doc.
- Ulysses' Temple, in Maintenance and Storage just past the eyebot repair station.
- ED-E first needs to reactivate commissary terminals in order for the Courier to use them.
- Once activated, the commissary terminal has a seemingly never ending supply of caps available, enabling the player to sell indefinitely. Once the commissary has fewer than 200 caps left, closing the commissary and reopening it will replenish its supply of caps to 6000.
- Conversely, purchasing items/repairing your gear and causing the commissary terminal's cap total to exceed 6000 will reset it to 6000 when the commissary is re-accessed.
- The commissary terminal has the ability to repair the player's equipment to 100 percent. All caps spent on repairs will be in the terminal's inventory, unless this amount exceeds 6000, in which case the commissary terminal will have 6000 caps.
- The terminals are one of the few places in the game where electron charge packs are available for sale. They are usually stocked in large numbers.
- Commissary terminals will resupply with riot gear and riot gear helmets every three in-game days, but the gear's condition will vary. These can be used to repair the unique advanced riot gear and elite riot gear.
- The reason that the commissary terminals accept bottle caps is because they are of a near identical shape to the pay chits that were issued to military personnel to be used in conjunction with the terminals.