Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of combat shotgun models in various games, see combat shotgun.|
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
This two-handed shotgun rapidly fires a thick, deadly blast of pellets. This weapon can't be bought, though; it must be earned from fulfilling a side quest.”
It's a powerful weapon for chapter 2 and not bad for chapter 3. And if you have a high Critical Chance, it gets even better.
- Los Bridge West, available from Hieronymous.
- Los Bridge East, in a footlocker on hidden island.
- Los Docks Holding Pens, can be bought from Salieri.
- Los Bridge West, found on Hieronymous corpse.
- Vault-Tec Warehouse Basement, in a footlocker.
- Vault-Tec Warehouse Basement, purchased from Shop-Tec.
- Secret Vault Residence Level 1, purchased from Shop-Tec.
- Secret Vault Laboratory Level 2, in a shelf.
Behind the scenesEdit
The SPAS-12 was designed in the late 1970s by the Italian company Luigi Franchi Spa as a special purpose, military and police close combat weapon (actually, SPAS stands for Sporting Purpose Automatic Shotgun, or Special Purpose Automatic Shotgun, depending on the source). It featured a selective action for greater versatility, and can be used as a gas operated semi-automatic repeater or as a manually operated pump action repeater, depending on the mission and ammunition used.