Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
The classic Colt M1911 A1. Easy to use, accurate and with tremendous stopping power, this weapon will not let you down.”
A good pistol with solid damage and range. However, ammunition is not common or cheap. After the two shotguns it's your best non-automatic weapon for close quarters shooting in the early game.
- 3 carried by raiders in Brahmin Wood. One is on a raider outside the compound entrance. There's another on a raider inside the road block. Third carried by raider boss Horus inside the raider base in Brahmin Wood.
- 1 can be found in Freeport, inside the chest in the O'Reilly tent.
- 3 carried by Beastlords in the Quincy.
- 6 carried by Beastlords in the Mardin.
- 1 carried by Enforcer in Junction City.
- Common among raider random encounters.
- 1 is carried by the Farmer in the farmer special encounter.
- 1 is sold by the Hermit in the Hermit special encounter.
The Colt 45 appeared first in Fallout, on the cover of the Guns and Bullets magazine. Chris Taylor desired to include it as a usable firearm, but failed to do so in order to limit the types of ammunition . It was not until Fallout Tactics that it became a usable weapon.