The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The subway station under College Square. It's filled with feral ghouls, dead raiders, and traps.
- Live & Love issue #2 (+5% damage dealt by companions) - Behind the ticket counter on top of an opened safe. To access the ticket counter, the Sole Survivor must pick an expert door, find the key downstairs in the room to the left, or activate the protectrons using a terminal downstairs and wait for them to open it.
- College Square Station key - Ground level, in the subway's storage room on the west side, on a desk.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox tucked underneath a shelving unit in the northeast corner of the map.
- A bottlecap mine - At the end of the northwest hallway near the subway tracks on the bottom of a shelf.
- Journal scrap paper note - On a corpse near the end of the northwest hallway near the subway tracks.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth - This is one of the locations Knight Rhys will ask to cleanse of its inhabitants.
- Randolph Safehouse - This is one of the locations Drummer Boy may ask you to cleanse of its inhabitants.
- Picking the lock at the ticket counter will make the protectron hostile to the player. (Only if it has already been activated; it will be friendly if its terminal is hacked after the door is open.)
- On the stairs to the bottom floor of the subway if you kill the last of the four ghouls in the room on the last step of the stairs he will fall through the floor and continue in a loop falling through the ceiling and into the floor about ten times.
- Upon returning to this location, everything will reset/respawn except for the dead raiders. Their bodies will be gone, leaving only their dropped weapons.
- While investigating the corpses in the lower levels, Codsworth may remark "looks like these raiders became quite the Feral feast"
The College Square Station appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.