| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Collar may refer to:
- Armor and clothing:
- Slave collar, a pre-War prisoner control device, used after the Great War as an incentive to be obedient, exploding via remote trigger or at a pre-programmed circumstance. Appearing in Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas and the add-on, Dead Money.
- Control collar, a device designed to explode under pre-programmed circumstances, in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Destroyed collar, a slave collar that has detonated, in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Explosive collar, a variant that appears in Fallout: New Vegas and the add-on, Dead Money.
- Dead Money collar, obtained by Elijah at Little Yangtze during his investigation of Big MT. Found in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Dead Money.
- Deactivated bomb collar, deactivated collars left behind by Elijah when he took his trip to Big MT. They can be found in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Old World Blues.