The Collapsed Overpass Tunnel is the remains of a caved in freeway tunnel that collapsed when the missiles around Hopeville detonated causing violent earthquakes. Many ruined cars hang from the highway above.
- Entrance: Collapsed overpass tunnel entrance
- Exit: High Road entrance (will be marked on map as this)
- A RALPHIE poster for the Feel Like a Kid Again challenge is in the back of a turned over trailer with two caravan crates on the left of the first corner after entering the tunnel from the entrance.
- Bravo Team mission orders holodisk on the body of an NCR trooper at the opening of the con-ex box the deathclaw was killed in.
- Duck and Cover! just before entering the High Road in a small camp to the south. It will be under the teddy bear in the open box. A generator and light is close to the location, and the light is visible from the entrance to the High Road.
- The player may trigger a growling sound effect, even if the area has been cleared out.
- There is the wreckage of a tugboat here, with no explanation as to why.
- Near the end of the tunnel, there are sandbag defenses, and a skeleton lying next to a ham radio. When the player first approaches it, the tune "What shall we do with a drunken sailor?" can be heard.
- Upon entry at the first lantern, there is what appears to be an attempt to make a shotgun trap.
- The dead troopers are the only non-ghoulified/marked NCR in Lonesome Road.
- A single deathclaw with only 35HP can be found inside the entrance. This deathclaw rarely attacks the Courier as it's scripted to be killed by tunnelers.